Serve as a legal and compliance counsel for a fast growing IT business that is part of a global listed group. The role must have a strong hands-on experience on legal matters.
- Handle all commercial/operational agreements
- Provide legal advise for the company's business
- Handles litigation matters
- Implement company policies to ensure risks are mitigated within the company
- attending the due diligence exercise
- Degree in Law from a recognised university
- 5-7 PQE and admitted to the Malaysian Bar
- experienced working in private practice and in-house
- Background in Compliance and Audit would be an added advantage.
Interested applicants can email to firstname.lastname@example.org