Our client is a world leading manufacturer of products ranging from home electronics to satellite systems. It has been providing reliable, high-quality products to homes, businesses and industries in Asia Pacific region: these include home electronics, industrial and factory automation, visual and imaging products, photovoltaic systems and power semiconductors.
What Candidates Must Possess
- Draft, review & negotiate contracts;
- Create contract templates and review existing templates;
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials for legal training, as well as to jointly conduct such training session(s);
- Assist in the drafting of internal company policies, reviewing of existing policies, as well as to jointly conduct training session(s) on such policies;
- Provide ad-hoc legal advice to internal stakeholders, and liaise with the company’s affiliates on legal matters;
- Assist the company’s Corporate Secretary on a range of corporate secretarial matters; and
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the Head of Department.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests from various departments and ensure that the Company’s business considerations and efficacy are well balanced with its legal interests;
- Possess good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to interact with different levels of people
- Work independently, but at the same time able to work well within a team.
- Possess a recognized Law Degree and admitted to the Singapore Bar
- Minimum 2 years of relevant legal experience in law firm and/or in corporate legal department
Interested candidates may send your resume and contact Claire Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a private and confidential discussion.Claire Lin
@ Lin Xiuxin
EA License No.: 16S8107EA | Personnel Registration No: R1103711