Job Title: Legal Officer
Reporting Line: Head of Legal and Compliance
1. Support private equity and venture capital business.
2. Helping out in fund’s investment documents (including arranging signature).
3. Support basic in-house legal work including review and signature of confidentiality agreements and vendor engagement letters.
4. Together with compliance colleagues, help to implement internal controls.
5. Keep up-to-date with relevant laws, regulations and industry developments.
1. 2 PQE or above.
2. Having experience in managing funds/ financial service is not mandatory but preferred.
3. Having experience of working in licensed company is not mandatory but preferred.
4. Proficient in Chinese and English.
5. Strong legal knowledge and skills, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
6. Team player, good interpersonal skills and communicate well.
7. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.