One of the fastest growing global direct selling corporation with Headquarters in the US, this company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The organisation is able to operate in 53 markets globally on the strength of their sales leaders and employees who are committed to the mission of improving people’s lives and understand the effort it takes to be successful. The company markets a plethora of difference demonstrated anti-aging personal care and health supplement products.
The company is looking for a Legal Counsel. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Working with business managers and other in-house legal teams to ensure successful operations in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Review contracts and address legal and regulatory issues
• Formulate policies and support compliance efforts to improve company’s processes and
What candidates must possess
• At least 5 years of post-qualification experience, preferably gained from reputable law firms or international companies
• Possess strong analytical skills and able to work both independently and in a team
Apply for this legal job vacancy role now by clicking “Apply Now” to forward a copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can also send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruit Legal - Legal recruitment specialist
Kate Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1332479