- Our client is an established player in the construction sector with its primary business being in the real estate development and investments space. It has an extensive presence both locally and across the Asia Pacific region, and is looking for a capable addition for their team to expand their presence in the local landscape.
- Internal stakeholder management and governance
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Providing legal advice to business units
- Periodic review of documents and presentations
- Due Diligence
- Degree in law from accredited university
- Bar admission in any Commonwealth jurisdiction
- At least 4 years of post qualification experience
- Prior experience in handling corporate M&A, strategic investment, private equity or financial transactions will be an advantage
Interested candidates may send your resume and contact Claire Lin at email@example.com for a private and confidential discussion.
@ Lin Xiuxin
EA License No.: 16S8107EA | Personnel Registration No: R1103711