Focused on establishing a stable supply system to meet growing energy demand, while maintaining a well-balanced energy resource portfolio and further developing its energy value chain business spanning upstream to downstream, this energy business operates internationally. The company pursues the development of AI solutions and utilize their knowledge and expertise to distribute a stable supply of energy while constantly endeavoring to enhance their trading activities to meet diverse customer needs.
- The company is looking for a Junior Counsel. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review contracts and advise on dispute and compliance requirements
- Liaise and co-ordinate with external legal counsels and consultants
- Assist with the preparation, negotiation and finalisation of physical oil trading contracts
- Maintain relevant documents, agreements and records
What candidates must possess
- At least 2 PQE
- Candidates with Shipping/Maritime/Oil & Gas experience will be considered favourably
- Ability to work well with internal stakeholders and external parties
- Able to work well under pressure and manage competing priorities
Apply for this legal job vacancy role now by clicking “Apply Now” to forward a copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can also send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruit Legal - Legal recruitment specialist
Kate Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1332479