A leading Public Listed Company is looking for a Head of Contract Management.
- Managing contract performance and obligations, addressing non-compliance issues.
- Lead negotiations to resolve disputes and claims amicably, implementing strategies for prompt settlements, especially for issues that could have a commercial impact.
- Assists in reviewing contracts for potential partnerships and new projects.
- Responsible for timely invoicing and payment collection, as well as managing payments to other parties to avoid interruptions and optimize vessel turnaround time.
- Minimum 15 years of experience.
- Experience in contract management is preferred.
Interested candidate may send you resume and contact Sue Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org for private and confidential discussion.