Our client is a leading multinational player in the financial services industry, and offers a wide range of services catering to both businesses and consumers, with operations in all regions across the globe.
- Oversee and manage risks and compliance issues relating to employment related matters in the region
- Management of employment and ER related matters
- Provide legal advice and devise business strategy
- Management of external counsel
- Oversight and implementation of best practices
- Regulatory compliance
- Provide support on M&A integration
- Nurturing and promotion of staff culture
- Resource allocation
- Qualified in at least one jurisdiction
- At least 8 PQE
- Experience in employment related issues a must
Interested candidates may send your resume and contact Claire Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org for a private and confidential discussion.
@ Lin Xiuxin
EA License No.: 16S8107EA | Personnel Registration No: R1103711