Headquartered in Singapore, our Client is a fast-growing engineering and technology company. They have businesses globally and are dedicated to providing solutions with technology and improving lives.
- Preparing and circulating board resolutions and maintaining the minutes books.
- Arranging and Managing the Annual General Meetings as well as preparing annual reports
- Assisting to release announcement/press release to SGX via SGXNET
- Updating statutory records, portfolio, masterlist and database for board changes and changes in shareholdings
- Handle all corporate secretarial matters
- Assisting in daily administrative matters.
- Handle adhoc matters assigned
What candidates must possess
- At least 3 years of corporate secretarial experience
- ICSA certification
- Good understanding of the Singapore Companies Act, SGX listing requirements, Corporate Governance requirements and related regulatory policies
Apply for this job vacancy role now by clicking “Apply Now” to forward a copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can also send in your CV to Jamie.email@example.com.
Recruit Legal - Legal recruitment specialist
Jamie Raveendran @Janani Devi D/O Raveendran
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1763998