A well-established oil & gas trading company is looking for a contracts administrator to join its team. The successful candidate will enjoy a structured work environment in a well run company.
- Draft, negotiate, and file contracts related to the oil & gas clients.
- Support Trade Finance and Accounting departments with proper contract documentation.
- Support company compliance procedures.
- Manage key accounts of clients and ensure contracts are well taken care of.
- Minimum 2 years experience in contracts management and negotiation.
- Degree in related field.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in digital tools.
Interested candidates may send your resume to Muhammad Helmi Ali (R1113285) @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No.: 16S8107