Our client is a global organization specializing in providing medical technology. They are constantly innovating to provide new solutions for to benefit the healthcare sector. The Compliance Manager is responsible for all compliance matters pertaining to the region.
- Develop, implement and periodically update compliance policies and procedures
- Develop, distribute and deliver effective training and communications with regards to the Compliance Program.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Conduct due diligence on all third party intermediaries
- Conduct compliance and ethics related investigations
- Professional degree in Business/Finance
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Strong time management and document management skills with a fine attention to details
- Ability to liaise with North Asia and Japanese clients.
@Janani Devi D/O Raveendran
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1763998