A well known insurance company is currently seeking to hire a Compliance Manager focused on Regulatory Compliance to join the team.
- Advise on compliance matters to local entities and to the Group, especially for Regulatory Compliance
- Implement and monitor compliance audit activities
- Review marketing collaterals for adherence to compliance matters
- Train colleagues on compliance matters
- Keep up to date with regulatory and industry development so as to steer the company through
- Highlights risks to management and implement a solution to remedy potential risks
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business, Insurance or or related fields
- At least 6 years working experience in the area of compliance/internal audit in the financial services industry;
- Sound knowledge of regulatory and industry requirements relating to the industry
Interested candidates may email updated CV to email@example.com for further discussion.
Muhammad Helmi Ali (R1113285), Recruit Legal, Singapore