Our client is a multinational corporation with operations in Asia and the US. Their subsidiaries span a range of industries, from commodities to retail. They are looking for a company secretary to handle the corporate secretarial matters of the group.
What candidates must possess
- Maintain statutory records
- Arrange for shareholder and director meetings
- Provide comprehensive legal, secretarial, and administrative support to the board
- Ensure the company meets all legal obligations under SGX, Company Law, and all other legal requirements
- Handle SGX announcements, annual reports, circulars, etc.
- A member of the Chartered Secretaries Institute of Singapore
- At least 5 years of corporate secretarial experience with a Public Listed company under SGX
- Familiar with SGX listing rules
Interested candidates may send your resume and contact Claire Lin at email@example.com
for a private and confidential discussion.Claire Lin
@ Lin Xiuxin
EA License No.: 16S8107EA | Personnel Registration No: R1103711