A well-known Regulatory body is currently seeking to hire an experienced Legal Counsel to join the team.
- Provide legal support on matters relating to the company’s and its subsidiaries’ business and regulatory activities globally.
- Further company’s commercial interests, while ensuring that legal, reputational and other relevant risks are mitigated.
- Keep abreast of, and advise on, legal and regulatory developments both in Singapore and foreign jurisdictions in which company maintains key business interests.
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial contracts and regulatory instruments, including service level agreements, licensing agreements, rulebooks and vendor agreements.
- Engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders and service providers. These include senior management, market participants, regulators and external counsel.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, preferably called to the Singapore bar
- At least 6PQE
- In-depth experience in corporate and commercial matters
Apply for this legal job vacancy role now by clicking “Apply Now” to forward a copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can also send in your CV to email@example.com.
Recruit Legal - Legal recruitment specialist
Kate Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1332479